Friday 3 April 2020

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the
Deathly Hallows


Author: J.K Rowling

Illustrator: Jonny Duddle

Age recommendation: 9+

My rating: 5/5

Favourite character: Luna Lovegood.

Comments: This is the Seventh book of the renowned series, will J.K Rowling live up to her standard?

Main characters: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Voldemort.

Synopsis: Harry Potter has a task. A task set by Dumbledore. Voldemort's seven Horcruxes must be found, and destroyed, before Harry can face Voldemort for the last time. The Deathly Hallows, an ancient story of the Wizarding kind, haunts Harry and his friends. Will the trio go on towards the last battle... ?

Review: This book is phenomenal. There is no other word for it. It captured my imagination and it has made me question how much I know about the world! Are we muggles? Are there really Wizards and Witches out there?  One thing is for certain, there is no way out once you are stuck in! In my opinion, it was one of the greatest books I have ever read. (Among others are the rest of the series!) If you are into fantasy adventures it is written in the stars that you will absolutely love this clever, magical book.

Please comment!

1 comment:

Hamster girl said...

I really want to read this book thanks to islaxanthea!

Followers